- 1x0 black printing only on one side
- 1x1 black printing only on both sides
- 4x0 full colour printing on one side
- 4x4 full colour printing on both sides
- 4x1 full colour one side and black on other side
- Any other colour rather than black, is considered as full colour when
using our digital press.
- All documents should include crop-marks and bleeding.
- Final artwork should be supplied in pdf format, including crops and bleeds.
- When printing both sides, all pages must be in one pdf.
- It is recommended that a low res jpg is supplied with the original file as
a visual for reference only.
- When re-printing a job it is recommended that the same format is used in
order to match previous colours. (previous invoice no is required)
- Business cards should include 2mm.
- Artworks between A5 and A4 should include 3mm.
- Artworks A3 should include 5mm.
- Hard bound covers should include 20mm all round.
- All crop marks should be touching outside bleed area.
- Lens effects should only be used on CMYK and not on pantone colours.
- For a smooth finish, it is recommended that gradients are only produced
- All text should be converted to curves / vectors before exporting to pdf.
- Perforation should only be marked with a thin line (0.5pt) in the bleed area
(not along the artwork).
- Creasing should only be marked with a thin line (1pt) in the bleed area.
- If possible avoid solid colours in the spine.
- A visual with numbering in position is recommended with the original artwork.
- A csv file is requested as a data base for any personalisation required.
- Data in csv files must be categorised in individual rows and should not have
- Leave 8mm clearance on the spiral side.
- Leave 25mm clearance on the punched side.
- If possible avoid solid dark colours especially black when laminating
matt and creased.